Thursday, March 10, 2011

Smile Like You Mean It...

As anyone who knows me is aware, I'm obsessed with music.  I was a music major for a couple of years, and looking back at it, I sometimes wonder if I went with that subconsciously so I would have a "valid" excuse for all the music I bought.  Anyway, I often identify songs with particular people or events in my life, and sometimes I find it easier to express myself through a song than in my own words (Glee's got it right on that one).  So anyway, I was in the midst of making a happy little play list for car rides and whatnot, and decided to post a few songs that always make me smile no matter what else is going on in my life...

1) Great Day to Be Alive by Travis Tritt
2) Doesn't Remind Me by Audioslave
3) Say It Ain't So by Weezer
4) Vegetable Car by Joshua Radin
5) I Gotta Feelin' by Black Eyed Peas
6) Hey, Soul Sister by Train
7) She Hates Me by Puddle of Mudd
8) Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
9) Big Time by Big & Rich
10) King of Everything by Sara Bareilles

And that's all for now :)  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment