Sunday, April 17, 2011

Feeling Crafty and Inspired...

If I didn't have to work in the morning (and all dang day at that), I would totally be up till dawn crafting.  I finally really got the bug again, and I got a quite a few cards done tonight, and would be perfectly content in continuing.  However, since I DO have to work in the morning, I'll just post what I've gotten done this evening, and hope the creative streak continues through tomorrow :)  Here we go!

Just Keep Swimming Card - Inkadinkadoo Cling Stamps, BoBunny Paper, Watercolor Pencils, American Crafts Ribbon and Twine, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Zig Millenium Pen




Phone Me Card - Unity Stamps, EcoPark Paper & Sticker Sheets, American Crafts Ribbon, Gems





Trying to Relax Card - Stamping Bella Stamps, BoBunny Paper, Watercolor Pencils



















A Good Day Card - Unity Stamps, My Mind's Eye Paper



And that's all for tonight...not too shabby :)  Hopefully more to come tomorrow night!


No comments:

Post a Comment