Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stamp addiction...

Okay, so we're all aware that I've developed myself a pretty major stamping problem.  I was at Hobby Lobby last weekend...mind you, I don't even LIKE Hobby Lobby, but I was convinced to go.  Obviously, I found adorable stuff and wound up spending $45 on stamps and other random things I certainly didn't need.  Whoops.  So I found these Stampabilities woodblock stamps and positively fell in love with them.  Here's what I've come up with so far:

Thinking of You Card - Stampabilities Stamp, Eco Park Paper, Watercolor Pencils































Happy Birthday Card - Stampabilities Stamp, BoBunny Paper, Watercolor Pencils
































Feel Better Soon Card - Stampabilities Stamp, BoBunny Paper, Watercolor Pencils

































That's all for tonight :)  I swear I'm going to try to get better about posting again!  It's just been crazy lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment