Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer 2013 Playlist...

'Tis the season for a new playlist!  I know I haven't posted much lately...my life has been a little bit crazy lately.  I switched jobs, and have been out of state training for a few weeks, and I just can't seem to get back on track with my blog when I'm not in my normal routine of things.  Hopefully after this week, I can get back to craftiness, since I'll be back in Des Moines (woot!).  In the meantime, since I'm spending 2-3 hours a day commuting for training at various stores, I decided it was time for the summer CD.  Here's what I came up with if anyone is interested:

1) Cruise - Florida Georgia Line
2) Bruises - Train (feat. Ashley Monroe)
3) Gone, Gone, Gone - Phillip Phillips
4) Brave - Sara Bareilles
5) Should've Gone to Bed - Plain White T's
6) Beautiful and Blind - Junior Doctor
7) This Is the New Year - A Great Big World
8) True Colors (COVER) - Michelle Chamuel (The Voice Performance)
9) Next To Me - Emeli Sande
10) People Like Us - Kelly Clarkson
11) Rebel Beat - The Goo Goo Dolls
12) The Giving Tree - Plain White T's
13) Bones - Ginny Blackmore
14) 365 Days - ZZ Ward
15) Uh Oh - Junior Doctor
16) Red Hands - Walk Off the Earth

Hope you enjoy it :)  And that's all for tonight...next week...catching up!  (Hopefully!)

No comments:

Post a Comment