Sunday, August 4, 2013

Copic Practice...

Ashley is here all weekend, and I got a couple of books about Copics so I could practice during our super scrap weekend!  I'm making progress :)  I actually got a ton of stuff done, but can't post a lot of it because either a) I'll be posting it later, or b) it's for holiday cards that I'm sending people who read this blog, so I try not to post them before they actually get sent out.  I think I'll actually just post all of my holiday cards at once at the end of the year after Christmas goes out :)  Anyway, here's a couple of finished cards that I CAN post, and then I'll post some pics of my Copic progress...

Wine theme?  Why yes...don't mind if I do...(with Stamping Bella Stamps)...









































And now for the practice (with Prima Doll Stamps)...

Before I read through the Copic book...























First attempt after reading through the Copic book (figuring out the hair thing)...























Second attempt after reading through the Copic book (getting more successful with the highlights on the clothing)...























All three together...


















Not too shabby, methinks.   Gonna take some more practice for sure, but I'm making progress :)  Yay!  More posts soon with my other projects!

1 comment: