Monday, February 17, 2014

Treating Myself...

**Okay, so two weeks after I wrote this post, I finally downloaded Mozilla Firefox (thanks for the suggestion Teresa!), and was able to upload the photos so I could FINALLY post it.  Hooray!

Today was the first of two days in a row off this week, neither of which I have to leave town for!  Hooray!  It's been a rather exciting day :)  I managed to drag my butt out of bed at a reasonably early hour and went and picked up breakfast (and some extras for lunch) at La Mie...my very favorite little French bakery.  After that, I came home and wrapped up labeling and organizing my stamps in my new cabinet from Hobby Lobby (thank you, 40% off coupon, for making this purchase possible).





















Then, I took a three hour nap.  Yep.  Three hours.  It was a-mazing.  If I could make a trip back to my kindergarten self, I would definitely try to explain the true beauty of naps.  Then, on to craftiness!  I did some coloring...
































 I got a couple of cards done for some friends, and as long as I was going out to mail them anyway, I decided to make a couple of stops.  I tracked down my Kohl's coupon and the Kohl's Cash mom gave me last time I was home, and managed to get myself a lovely new Vera Wang purse for FREE!  :)  And when I was heading home, I swung by the grocery store and got myself some flowers for Valentine's Day before they're all picked over and sad-looking.
















And when I got home from that, I worked on St. Patrick's Day cards.  All-in-all, it was a fabulously relaxing day.  I'm glad I've got another one just like it planned for tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are able to post because your coloring is inspiring. I can't wait to see your st. patricks day cards. I hope you post those.

    ReplyDelete