Monday, October 11, 2010

Inflating Lucy's ego...

I finished my canvas tonight!  I used Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper, Bones Thickers, Hambly transparency, Making Memories Paint, and clear home decor gems.  Put it all on with some vellum tape and a glue gun, and voila :)  I like it...I'm not sure where I'm going to put it yet.  It doesn't really go with my apartment, but it wasn't really supposed to...it was just supposed to be Lucy-ish, which it totally is.  It'd probably work in the kitchen with my other random art.  We'll see...either way, it makes me smile.  I LOVE those dang Thickers.  And the added bonus is I'm pretty sure there's twice as many letters in that pack as the normal thickers packs since the letters are so much smaller...a much more reasonable size for most titles, I think.  Anyway, here's the picture (the glare kinda sucks, but you get the idea at least):


And that's all for tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment