Thursday, February 10, 2011

Life is a Circus...

Well, I went stamp-crazy this past week, and bought several that I probably shouldn't have.  So, obviously, I needed to use them right away to prove to myself just how much I needed them, and how perfect they were for cards that I simply must make and send.  :)  I'm good at rationalizing, dammit!  So, first up...Graphic 45.  I consider myself pretty self-controlled to have only bought one set of these...there were many others with fairies and Beatrix Potter-y bunnies and dress forms and keys and all sorts of vintage-y things that I adore.  So, as far as I'm concerned...walking away with only one set was a win :)  Here are the results...

Front:



















Inside



















I love the elephant :)  He's adorable.  I used, cardstock, Graphic 45 stamps and paper, Corner Chomper (stub/deco), and watercolor pencils. 

No comments:

Post a Comment