Sunday, February 13, 2011

Top O' the Mornin' to Ya...

Well, I went in to work today for our employee crop this afternoon/evening, and man did I get a lot done!  All my St. Patrick's day cards...finito!  AND got everything picked out for Easter cards to do with Mom.  Woot!  :)  My commitment to seasonal cards this year is going pretty well.  And after Easter, holidays slow down again for a while...nothing till 4th of July...and then Halloween.  As it turns out, it's not so impossible to do if I actually take the time to sit down and DO them.  I'm thinking about doing some stationary boxes to use as gifts...birthday, anniversary, etc. cards to have year round.  Not sure yet..still mulling it over.  In other news today, I almost convinced myself to open the windows in my apartment cuz it was so nice outside.  Luckily, last time I had that bright idea (followed by a miserable three day long allergy attack), I stuck a bottle of Zyrtec on the window ledge behind the blinds...to remind myself next time that it wasn't such a fantastic idea.  So...no windows open...and also, no miserable allergy attack.  lol :)  Anyway, here's what I got done today:

Top O' the Mornin' - Stampendous Stamps, Reminisce Paper, Watercolor Pencils, American Crafts Ribbon

Front



















Inside



















Lucky - Stampendous Stamps, Copic Markers, Stickles, American Crafts Tulle, Reminisce Borders, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

Front




















Inside



















And that's all for tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment