Saturday, July 14, 2012

August Menu Plan...

I'm running so behind this month!  I figured out my recipe plan a couple weeks ago, but I haven't had a chance to get it typed up on here till today...the day on which I will ALSO be cooking.  I feel like I've been living in my car all month, for starters, running around like a chicken with my head cut off...it's a good thing my dogs like car trips, because seriously...it's been ridiculous.  Work has been insane, Millie's been sick, I've been feeling run down all month, and I feel like I haven't given my apartment a good clean-freak-level cleaning in MUCH too long (it's actually making me a little crazy...I'm probably doing that today too).  Anyway, with all that going on, I was half-tempted to have another remix month, but I decided after much deliberation (ummm...maybe like 10 whole minutes worth...that's a lot of time on a month like this!) that I'd rather try some new stuff again.  I hit up Pinterest and found some good-looking recipes, and off we go!  New items are marked with an asterisk, repeat items are linked to the original, and calories are calculated at CalorieKing.com.  Soooo, here's the plan:

Tuna Bouchons (284 calories) with Crash Hot Sweet Potatoes* (75 calories) for 8 servings at a total of 359 calories each.

Beef Enchilada Pie* (290 calories) with a Crescent Roll (100 calories) for 6 servings at a total of 390 calories each.

Bacon Caramelized Onion Mac & Cheese* (324 calories) with a Crescent Roll (100 calories) for 10 servings at a total of 424 calories each.

Crockpot Cube Steak* (263 calories) with Cream Cheese Corn (120 calories) for 6 servings at a total of 383 calories each.

Lazy Sunday Casserole* (195 calories) with a Biscuit (170 calories) for 6 servings at a total of 365 calories each.

All that said, I better get to work if I'm gonna cook all of that today too!  Recipe posts later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment