Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Year of Cards...

Well, I've been utterly atrocious about updating my blog for a quite a while now.  I have every hope that I can get back on track in the new year, but that remains to be seen.  It's been so crazy at work, I just haven't had the time or energy to keep it current.  On the other hand, I recognize more daily that I need to figure out a way to MAKE time for it...for my sanity's sake.  So that'll probably be in my New Years' Intentions list for 2014 when I make one.  Anyway, I DID do some crafty stuff this year...I got my project life done up through the middle of October...and I completed all my cards for all the major holidays!  I didn't want to post the cards before people received them, so I decided to wait till the end of the year and post them all...here we go!

New Year's Card


























Valentine's Day



























St. Patrick's Day






















Easter






















4th of July

























Halloween






















Thanksgiving






















Christmas

























Excuse the photography...it's all on my phone, and I just didn't have the heart to run them all through photoshop!  lol :)  Anyway...Merry Christmas all...more blogging again soon...hopefully :)







No comments:

Post a Comment