Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Picture Everyday: Surface...

Today's challenge was surface.  It was also my day off.  Considering the hellish allergy attacks I've been dealing with lately, I opted not to leave my house.  It was pretty much the perfect day...slept in...took a shower...changed into a clean pair of pajamas and sat around for the rest of the day...woot!  Here's what I came up with :)

We had a squeaky toy massacre...whoops...


















The surface where I spend most of my time at home...


















I like it when my surfaces say: comfy, crafty, with a sense of humor


















Kinda fun challenge for today  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just looked back over your picture a day and they are wonderful. I am doing a gratitude album in Nov. so I'm taking a picture every day too. I would agree you need to get new slippers.

    ReplyDelete