Sunday, January 13, 2013

January Menu Plan...

Alrighty...the January Meal Plan!  Woot!  As I said in my last post, we're running a little short on new recipes due to time constraints, but I did manage to get one in there.  I went ahead and linked the ones that I've already made so in case you're feeling like you couldn't live without making one of them, you don't have to sift through a bunch of stuff to find it (I know, I'm pretty thoughtful sometimes).  By the way, have you noticed I'm in a much sassier mood since I've moved to Iowa?  People who know me keep pointing it out...I'm gonna go ahead and say that equates to me being in a BETTER mood, so get used to it!  :)  lol.  Here goes:

**********************

Baked Chicken Panzanella (6 servings - 290 calories) with Garlic Bread (153 calories) = 443 calories

Chicken Pillows (8 servings - 335 calories) with Potatoes ala Boulangere (117 calories) = 452 calories

Lazy Sunday Casserole (6 servings - 195 calories) with Biscuit (170 calories) = 365 calories

Sweet Potato-Topped Shepherd's Pie (8 servings - 250 calories) with Crescent Roll (100 calories) = 350 calories

Spicy Sausage Pasta (8 servings - 412 calories) with Crescent Roll (100 calories) = 512 calories

***********************

And that's all for now!  Recipe and photos to come for the Spicy Sausage Pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment