Thursday, February 28, 2013

Single Word Journaling...

Another homework assignment!  I'm actually caught up on my journaling class BEFORE the next assignment posts (in a few hours...but still...caught up!).  One of the things this class talks about is doing pages with the STORY first instead of pictures first.  Point being, there are lots of things that probably wouldn't make it into the scrapbook if you were scrapping only from pictures.  If you think of stories that you want to include, then you can go looking for a picture that reminds you of the story, or somehow relates to it, AFTER you journal...or maybe even do a page without pictures.  Anyway, since I'm coming up on another fabulous scrapping weekend at Heather's, it seemed appropriate to do a page for weekends past.  We always have a good time, but there's not always specific scrap-able events, plus we're awful about taking pictures when we get together.  Sooooo...I just wrote up some words that made me think of those weekends and yanked a picture from Facebook (with permission, of course), and here we are...a cute page to commemorate scrapping and bitching and drinking too much wine...woot!  (P.S.  I'm obsessed with the camera template I misted/inked into the background...ah-ma-zing).  Plus, in the name of my OCD-ishness, it's a little matchy-matchy with yesterday's page in the colors and the friend theme, so it makes a complete layout for my homework album :)  Happiness is a place for everything and everything in it's place...lol! 

















Anyway, that's all for tonight.  T-minus 20 days till I'm in Michigan...woot!  G'night all :)


1 comment:

  1. What a cool background. Your doodling is awesome too. I didn't even notice that you had doodled the title until I took a second look!

    ReplyDelete