Friday, February 8, 2013

February Menu Plan...

Alright people...it's time for cooking again!  Theoretically, I'm grocery shopping after work tomorrow (ummm...tonight at this point, I guess), and then cooking on Saturday when I'm off.  We'll see if all that really happens, but as of right now, that's what I'm aiming for.  The menu plan is as follows, and I linked the ones I've already made.  Calories (for the ones that didn't have them on the original) are calculated on CalorieKing.com.  Here we go:

Spicy Tuscan Soup - 6 servings - 522 calories each
Cheese & Walnut Stuffed Shells - 6 servings - 549 calories each
No Peek Beef Tips with Fettucini - 8 servings - 459 calories
Confetti Mac & Cheese - 6 servings - 408 calories
Sausage Rolls (6 servings - 334 cal.) with Cauliflower Pancakes (8 servings - 123 cal.) = 457 calories

BONUS - Making new breakfast items this month :)

Oatmeal Banana Muffins - 6 servings (2 muffins each serving) - 314 calories
Devils Food Pumpkin Muffins - 6 servings (2 muffins each serving) - 354 calories

And that's all for now...recipes coming after the weekend, hopefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment