Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back to school...

Well, it's back to school time, and the most notable changes to my life are 1) my morning commute takes longer because Wadsworth can't get their act together and get a stop light instead of having to have someone direct traffic twice a day, 2) moms who shop at our store aren't so stressed out and don't have kids constantly begging them to hurry up and leave, and 3) there aren't so many high schoolers in loitering and drawing all over the pen fixture.  Since my mom is a teacher and she has a very small class of only l7 this year, I helped her make welcome back cards for each of her students.  It's just a half a gatefold card, an EK floral dot punch, some stemma classmates paper, and old woodblock stamps I had lying around from a few years ago (unfortunately, I don't know the brand name), colored in with watercolor pencils.  Here ya go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment