Monday, March 19, 2012

April Menu Plan...

Well, my meals are almost gone, so I've got my menu plan for April pulled together.  Probably won't actually be cooking till I get back from Michigan later next week, but I wanted to get this up before I forget.  As usual, items marked with an asterisk, I haven't made before, and calorie counts are estimated based on nutritional info on calorieking.com. 

***
Chicken & Broccoli Pie* (4 servings – 306 calories) + Crescent Roll (100 calories)
Farmer’s Market Pasta* (4 servings – 330 calories) + Crescent Roll (100 calories)
3 Envelope Roast Beef* (6 servings – 261 calories) + Risotto w/Peas & Parm* (9 servings - 165 calories)
Spaghetti (8 servings – 385 calories) + NO SIDE
Beef Noodle Casserole (8 servings – 331 calories) + Crescent Roll (100 calories)
***
Apple Pie Oatmeal Breakfast* (159 calories)
***
And that's all for today :)  Assuming I'm not a total slacker while I'm in Michigan (no promises on that one), I might actually have some craft stuff to post after I get back.  Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment