Alrighty, here's my February meal plan (Items I haven't made before are marked with **):
Quinoa Mac & Cheese** + Crescent Roll -
- 6 to 8 servings. Approximately 434 calories each for 6, 350 calories each for 8.
Meatloaf + Potatoes ala Boulangere** -
- 8 servings. Approximately 367 calories each.
Petite Lasagnas** + Garlic Bread -
- 12 servings. Approximately 334 calories each.
Chicken Caesar Sandwiches** + Cuties Orange -
- 6 servings. Approximately 400 calories each.
Corn Dog Muffins** + 15 Wheat Thins & 1 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge
- 12 servings. Approximately 395 calories each.
Baked Oatmeal with Fruit**
- 8 servings. Approximately 211 calories each.
Cranberry Orange Muffins + Blueberry Muffins (Just add water varieties)
- 12 servings (one of each muffin per serving). Approximately 280 calories each.
Hummus with Pita Bread
- Haven't gotten around to figuring out calories or serving size, but I'm sure it's not good.
15 Wheat Thins + 1 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge
- Approximately 175 calories per serving.
- Approximately 45 calories.
Mini Ice Cream Sandwich
- Approximately 100 calories each.
Other Things I Have on Hand
- Chop Suey with Rice
- Frozen Pizza
- Brats to Grill