Thursday, January 26, 2012

Petite Lasagnas...

I love lasagna...pasta in general, really.  But my recipe is...shall we say...not figure-friendly.  So when I found this recipe on Can You Stay for Dinner, in individually portioned muffin cups no less, I was thrilled.  They were easy to make, although I think maybe I didn't grease the tin quite enough, because I had some issues getting them out.  I did change a few things from the original recipe, based on what I had on hand.  Here's the recipe:

Petite Lasagnas
12 Servings, 181 Calories Each

Ingredients:



- 12 oz. ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. mushrooms, chopped
- 14.5 oz. can of crushed tomatoes (or tomato sauce, if you want to)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 c. part skim ricotta
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 24 small square wonton wrappers
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Italian Seasoning, to taste


Directions:

Put ground turkey, onions, mushroom, salt and pepper into a skillet, and cook over medium until turkey is browned.  Add garlic, crushed tomatoes, and Italian seasoning to skillet.  Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes.  In a separate bowl, mix ricotta, salt, pepper, and oregano and set aside.  Spray muffin tin with cooking spray liberally.  Place a wonton wrapper in each muffin cup, pressing down on the bottom and up the sides.  Put a layer of ricotta, followed by a layer of the meat mixture, and a layer of mozzarella.  Place a wonton wrapper on top of mozzarella, and repeat layers. 



Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted. 




Let cool before removing from pan.  I'm adding a piece of garlic bread to complete my meal, for a total of 334 calories.  And that's all for this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment