Saturday, February 18, 2012

March Menu Plan...

Well, the time is drawing near for monthly cooking to commence once again.  I'm planning on doing all my cooking Wednesday after I get done getting an oil change, and going to work for a couple of hours on my day off...yep...we'll see if it all gets done.  Anyway, here's the plan...recipes, etc. coming Wednesday or Thursday, hopefully...items with an asterisk(*) I haven't made before, so I'll post an update on success (or lack thereof) after I get done cooking and have eaten them a couple of times.  As always, calories are approximate based on look-ups of individual ingredients at calorieking.com. 

Entrees

Corn and Potato Chowder (325 calories) + Crescent (100 calories) – 425 Calories Total, 8 servings
Taco Cups* (203 calories) + Corn Muffin (170 calories)  - 373 Calories , 12 servings
Tuna Noodle Casserole (310 calories) + Crescent (100 calories) – 410 Calories Total, 6 servings

Lasagna (435 calories) + No Side – 435 Calories Total, 8 servings
Tuna Bouchons (284 calories) + Hashbrown Parmesan Cups* (101 calories) – 385 Calories Total, 4 servings

Breakfast


Apple Pie Oatmeal Breakfast* (115 calories, 8 servings)
Muffin 2 pack (280 calories, 12 servings)

Snacks

15 Wheat Thins + 1 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge (175 calories)
Cuties Orange (45 calories)


And that's all for tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment