Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Parmesan Hashbrown Cups...

Ahhhh...more cupcake-shaped food...told you I had some tunnel-vision going on.  Ah well.  The original recipe is at The Yummy Life, and looked too tasty to pass up.  (It is, by the way...I had extras, so I tried one while I was waiting for the next round of cupcake-shaped food to bake).  Not much explanation needed for this one...I'm Irish...it has potatoes...'nuff said.  I had a bunch of extras, so I packed them up in ziploc bags, and I might just eat them as a hashbrown for breakfast too :)

Parmesan Hashbrown Cups
12 Servings, 101 Calories Each

Ingredients:




















1 (20 oz) bag Simply Potatoes shredded hash browns
3 green onions, chopped
1/2 c. grated parmesan
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper (I think I probably used more than that...I love pepper)
2 T. olive oil

Directions:



Mix everything together.  Spoon mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups (I didn't grease them and they came out fine, but I was using a non-stick pan, so you might want to do that) and press gently with the back of a spoon.  Bake 60-75 minutes at 350 degrees.  Let rest for 5-10 minutes before carefully removing from tin. 



I'm serving them with my tuna cups for a total of 385 calories each serving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment