Well, I've been meaning to do this for at least a week now, but I figured I'd post an update on how the new recipes turned out, how they're reheating, etc.
1) Chicken Caesar Sandwiches - Pretty good. They reheat just fine, and I really like the taste. I think I almost like them better cold though, so I might just make a half batch next time and eat them for a couple of days in a row instead of freezing them for later.
2) Cheesy Quinoa Casserole - Eh. I haven't been able to determine if I'm having such an issue with these because it was originally billed as mac & cheese and they're sooooo not, or if I actually wouldn't like them if I hadn't had any previous expectations. It tastes fine, and it reheats fine, but I'm just disappointed everytime I take it out of the freezer. And I'm developing a texture issue with it. I don't think I'll be making it again, at any rate, and I may or may not toss the last few I have left, although I HATE doing that...I just don't think I can deal with it anymore.
3) Potatoes ala Boulangere - LOVE! Reheats well, tastes great, definitely making them again.
4) Petite Lasagnas - LOVE! I really like these, they reheat really well, and they've inspired me to consider more cupcake tin entrees. I'll definitely be making them again.
5) Corndog Muffins - Yummy comfort food. Reheats well. I'll make them again.
6) Baked Oatmeal with Fruit - Very good...I've discovered I'm sort of partial to having it for dessert with a little ice cream on top instead of for breakfast though...whoops!
7) Hummus - As with the quinoa, I think I'm mostly disappointed that it's not exactly what I thought it was going to be. The more I had, the more it reminded me that it wasn't exactly what I had wanted. I'll be trying a new recipe next time.
And that's all...just figured I'd let ya'll know how it turned out :)