- 76 diapers
- Approximately 150 rubberbands
- American Crafts Ribbon
- BoBunny flower embellishment
- Baby bottle
- Cake stand
- Florals (half off at Michael's)
Total cost: Approx. $30...plus it doubles as a practical gift, since mom-to-be can keep the diapers
- I put a couple of diapers in the bottom of the vase and then put a baby bottle on top of that so that it was tall enough to be a base for three tiers.
- If you rubberband everything together securely, and use the supertape strategically, you really only need to wind up with tape being on three diapers so that all the rest are intact.
- If you wanted to make one, you may need more or less depending on tiers, etc.
Pile of supplies (doesn't look like much, does it?):
Building the base (shown tiers around the vase...baby bottle added for top tier):
Adding the outer layers (wound up having to add a large serving plate underneath, cuz my cake stand wasn't big enough):
Adding decorations to personalize it: