Saturday, March 23, 2013

Journaling Workshop Wrap-Up...

Well, I finally got my last two pages done for my journaling workshop, while I was in Michigan at Heather's the last few days.  I got soooooo much done while I was there...like...47 cards and 2 scrapbook pages...plus shopping, wine drinking, chocolate eating, and sleeping in...woot!  Anyway, here's my last homework assignments (cards to be posted later!):

Journaling in a Venn Diagram (yep...a Venn Diagram)
It would never occur to me journal in a Venn Diagram, and I had a hard time thinking of a topic right off, but once I got it figured out, it really turned out well.  I'm sort of stretching myself to come up with some of the pages for these prompts right now, but I know having them in my stash of ideas will be helpful down the road as well...there's always unique pages that call for unique add-ons.  This one is of the pups (click to enlarge), and shows how much better adjusted they are now that they have each other :)

















Journaling in a Spreadsheet
Another one that really hurt my noggin' to come up with a page for, but I like the result, and I'm definitely going to keep it in mind for the future when I have a lot of information to cover.  Particularly if I ever have kids...I think it'd be perfect for that.  For now, it's of me, my Mom, and my sister (click to enlarge).

















And that concludes my Grammar Free Journaling Workshoph with Angie Lucas on Big Picture Classes.  I had a lot of fun, and I'm sort of sad that it's over, but I'm glad I learned so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment