Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February Recipe Update...

Well, it's time for a brief departure from our crafting agenda for an update on the last month's recipes!  Here's the lowdown:

Confetti Mac & Cheese - This was pretty good.  There was a bit of a texture issue with the reheating...it got a little thicker than I would've preferred.  I think next time I'll keep this recipe for a time when I've got a couple people over and we can eat it right away. 

Cheese & Nut Stuffed Shells - Oh vegetarian dishes...you get me everytime.  This tasted really good.  There was literally nothing wrong with it...except...I miss the meat.  Sorry...I'm just a carnivore.  Such is life.  Next time I'll add some spicy sausage or something to that effect.

Spicy Tuscan Soup - This might not be quite spot-on for Olive Garden, but it's pretty darn close.  Especially if I would've used the spicy sausage they called for (they were out when I went grocery shopping).  Definitely a keeper, and reheated really well!

No Peek Beef Tips - Uhhhhh...Yum!  This is definitely a winner, and it'll make it into the regular rotation for sure.  Super fast, super easy, super delicious and reheats well!

Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins - So I'm completely obsessed with these muffins.  I'll be making a double batch this month.  They are DE-LI-CIOUS.  I'd like to have one right now!

Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins - These were pretty darn good too.  I would probably spend an extra few seconds pulsing the oatmeal in the food processor next time, but otherwise, really good.  Plus, they're really filling...excellent breakfast option.

That's all for the update.  March recipe plan coming shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment