Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March Menu Plan...

I've been doing so much crafty posting lately, it actually seems weird to be posting recipe stuff again!  So, I got together my March menu plan tonight, cuz I'm planning on cooking Saturday when I'm off.  Fingers crossed my ambition level keeps up the way it's been going lately and I don't inadvertently sleep till noon and skip cooking altogether ;)  The recipes that didn't already have calorie information with them were figured on CalorieKing.com, and I went ahead and linked the ones I've made on here before.  Anyway, here's the plan:

Baked Chicken Chimichangas (352 calories) + Cream Cheese Corn (120 calories) = 8 servings at 472 calories each

Philly Cheesesteak Rolls (252 calories) + Potatoes ala Boulangere (117 calories) = 8 servings at 369 calories each

Biscuit Cheeseburger Casserole (420 calories) = 5 servings at 420 calories each

Grands Taco Melts (370 calories) + Hashbrown Parmesan Cups (101 calories) = 8 servings at 471 calories each

Italian Crescent Casserole (390 calories) + Garlic Bread (153 calories) = 6 servings at 543 calories each

And that's all for tonight...better be getting to bed if I expect to not be exhausted at work all day tomorrow!  Have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment