Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Menu Plan...

Alas, it's time for a remix month...I just can't even think about dealing with anything new right now.  I have too much to do, and I was too underwhelmed with half of my dishes from last month.  We're going with old favorites.  Here's the plan, and we'll get back to posting new recipes next month:

November Menu Plan

Tuna Noodle Casserole (6 servings, 321 calories each) + Crescent Roll (100 calories each) = 421 calories per serving

Pasta Alfredo (6 servings, 405 calories each) + Crescent Roll (100 calories each) = 505 calories per serving

Taco Cups (12 servings, 203 calories each) + Cream Cheese Corn (12 servings, 120 calories each) = 323 calories per serving

Sausage Rolls (6 servings, 334 calories each) + Cheesy Cauliflower Pancakes (8 servings, 123 calories each) = 457 calories per serving

Meatloaf (8 servings, 250 calories each) + Mashed Potatoes (8 servings, 237 calories each) = 483 calories per serving

So, no more meal plans till next month, but I'm making bourbon balls and a feta dip for a work party, so I might post those recipes sometime prior to that. Have a good one everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment